No products in the cart.
BE A STAR design pdf.
3 BEAD WEAVING tutorials in pdf. format for my Be a Star Design.
THERE ARE 3 different stars you can make with same materials.
Project Difficulty : ADVANCED LEVEL
*ALSO A FREE INSTRUCTION for a Chaton 8mm star as a gift!
Instructions include step by step diagrams, photos and explanations.
– #1122 Swarovski Rivoli 18mm
– #53200 Swarovski chaton montess SS16/PP31 4mm setted
– Xilion beads (bicones) Swarovski 4 mm
– Xilion beads (bicones) Swarovski 3 mm
– Pearls Swarovski 3 mm
– Miyuki quarter tila
– Miyuki half tila
– Miyuki bugles 1.7x6mm
– Preciosa Charlotte beads 15/0
– Miyuki quarter tila ( 63 pcs)
– Miyuki round seed beads 11/0 – basic color
– Miyuki round seed beads 15/0 – any amount of colors
– beading thread Toho One G/beading needle – size #12, #13
*Please note that English is not my native language:) I tried to do my best to explain and show all the process, if you will have additional questions you can contact me via direct message.
All rights reserved.