No products in the cart.
COSMOS design pdf.
COSMOS is complex design that can be finished into a brooch or as a pendant. This unique design created with Octagon crystals is made to impress. It is quite a difficult project, but if you are fluent in beadweaving, you should do just fine. Instruction includes step by step photos, diagrams and text.
You will get a list of materials and tips about shopping for materials as well as advice for combining colors. You get info about three different color variations for this design.
Project Difficulty : ADVANCED
– #4610 Curved back Octagon 14x10mm SETTED (4 pcs)
– #4228 Sw. Navettes 10x5mm SETTED (4 pcs)
– #1122 Rivoli 18mm (1 pc)
– bicones 3mm (8 pcs +32 pcs – two colors)
– #5810 Sw. crystal pearls 3 mm (36 pcs)
– #5810 Sw. crystal pearls 4 mm (12 pcs+16 pcs – two colors)
– #53200 Sw. Chaton Montees PP31 /SS16 4mm SETTED / two colors (4 pcs+4 pcs)
– Miyuki Quarter Tila (8 pcs)
– Miyuki Bugle 6 mm (8 pcs+16 pcs)
– Superduo czech glass beads (28 pcs)
– Miyuki seed beads 15/0 – 2 colors
– Miyuki seed beads 11/0 – 1 color
– Miyuki delica beads 11/0 – 1 color
– FIRELINE 4LB or 6LB /beading needle – size #12
*Please note that English is not my native language:) I tried to do my best to explain and show all the process, if you will have additional questions or you found typo – contact me via direct message.
All rights reserved.