No products in the cart.
CLEO earrings pdf.
These gorgeous two-piece earrings are designed using a bead-weaving technique. This design is both light and versatile. Both parts of the earrings can be worn together or separately as an earring in itself. Enjoy making three different pair of earrings with this one pattern. Instructions also include a detailed explanation of making the earrings without the setting for the Oval, as they are getting more and more difficult to find.
Project Difficulty : ADVANCED
You can find KITS for Cleo Earrings here
Instructions include step by step diagrams, photos and explanations, plus list with materials.
– #4120 Oval in the setting 14×10 mm (2 pcs)
– SS39 8 mm Chaton without setting (2 pcs)
– Bicones 3mm (12 pcs)
– Pearls 2 mm (8 pcs)
– Pearls 3 mm (16 pcs)
– Pearls 4 mm (20 pcs)
– Pearls 8 mm (8 pcs)
– Miyuki Quarter Tila (16 pcs)
– Miyuki Half Tila (12 pcs)
– Miyuki or Toho Short bugle 3mm (48 pcs)
– Miyuki Bugle 6 mm (12 pcs)
– Miyuki round seed beads 15/0 – 2 colors
– Miyuki round seed beads 11/0 – 1 color
– Miyuki round seed beads 8/0 – 1 color
– Miyuki delica beads 11/0 – 1 color
– jump rings 5mm (4 pcs)
– decorative oval jump rings (5x7mm or similar) (2 pcs)
– earring studs (1 pair)
– FIRELINE 4LB or NANOFIL 6 LB /beading needle – size #12
*Please note that English is not my native language:) I tried to do my best to explain and show all the process, if you will have additional questions or you found typo – contact me via direct message.
All rights reserved.