No products in the cart.
SIGN brooch pdf.
SIGN-ificant Brooch tutorial includes step by step PDF instructions and a list of materials in three color combinations. This brooch can be transformed to the pendant or even a ring. Both #4460 and #4470 18 mm Square stones work perfectly in this design.
Project Difficulty : ADVANCED
– #4460 Sw. Mystic Fancy stone 18mm OR #4470 Cushion square 18mm setted (1 pc)
– #6228 Heart shaped pendant 10 mm OR any similar size pendant (4 pcs)
– Sw. bicones 3 mm (xilion beads) / two colors (12 pcs+4pcs)
– #5810 Sw. crystal pearls 2 mm (12 pcs)
– #5810 Sw. crystal pearls 3 mm (4 pcs)
– #53200 Sw. Chaton Montees PP31 /SS16 4mm in settings / two colors (8 pcs+4 pcs)
– Miyuki Quarter Tila (20 pcs)
– Miyuki Half Tila (8 pcs)
– Miyuki Short bugle 3mm (62 pcs)
– Miyuki Bugle 6 mm (8 pcs)
– Miyuki Longest bugle 12 mm (2 pcs)
– Miyuki seed beads 15/0 – 2 colors
– Miyuki seed beads 11/0 – 1 color
– Miyuki delica beads 11/0 – 1 color
– FIRELINE 4LB /beading needle – size #12
**Find SS16 chaton montees at beadsbyblanche.com and burkegemsbeads.com (contact owner by mail to ask about this item)
This is an instant PDF tutorial for downloading as soon as payment goes through!
*Please note that English is not my native language:) I tried to do my best to explain and show all the process, if you will have additional questions or you found typo – contact me via direct message.
All rights reserved.