No products in the cart.
TIME BOMB earrings pdf.
TIME BOMB two-sided earrings
Project Difficulty : CHALLENGING FOR BEGINNER LEVEL, FUN FOR ADVANCED
This is the right way to make cute two-sided earrings using Rivolis 14mm. Playful, fun and quite easy to make! You can use two opossite colors and to combine them in one jewelry piece. Use long chain to make them hanging and slightly turning to show both sides.
Instructions include step by step diagrams, photos and explanations.
– #1122 Swarovski Rivoli 14mm (4 pcs) – half/half color
– #5810 Swarovski crystal pearls 3 mm (36 pcs) – half/half color
– #5824 Swarovski crystal pearls rice shaped 4 mm (36 pcs) – half/half color
– #581 Swarovski crystal pearls 6 mm (12 pc)
– #53200 Swarovski Chaton Montees PP31 /SS16 4mm in settings (12 pcs), can be used preciosa maxima chatons
– Miyuki Half Tila (12 pcs)
– Miyuki Short bugle 3mm (48 pcs) – half/half color
– Miyuki Long bugle 6mm (24 pcs) – half/half color
– Miyuki round seed beads 15/0 – 2 colors
– Miyuki round seed beads 11/0 – 1 color
– Miyuki delica beads 11/0 – 2 colors
– FIRELINE 6LB /beading needle – size #12
*Please note that English is not my native language:) I tried to do my best to explain and show all the process, if you will have additional questions or you found typo – contact me via direct message.
All rights reserved.