MEDAL brooch design pdf. 1 × €13.11
Subtotal: €13.11 (ex. VAT)
BEAD WEAVING tutorial in pdf. format for my Northern Starn Design. Please note that it is a design for the beaded element that can be used as a final jewelry piece or as a part of bigger project. There are few examples of my finished pendants made with this element in the center.
It can be worn as pendant itself.
Instructions include step by step schemes, photos and explanations.
– #1201 Swarovski Round stone 27mm (1 pc)
– Xilion beads Swarovski (bicones) 4mm (16 pcs)
– Xilion beads Swarovski (bicones) 3mm (16 pcs)
– Miyuki Halftila (8 pcs)
– Superduo Czech glass beads (16pcs)
– Chaton Montees SS16 (not Roses Montees!) 4mm (4 pcs)
– Swarovski Long Classical Oval 15х5 mm in settings (4pcs)
– Greek Cross Pendants or Tribe Cross Pendands 14mm (4pcs) * or any other shapes that would fit the size, for example Heart Pendants 14mm
– Swarovski crystal pearls 4mm (8 pcs)
– Swarovski crystal pearls 3mm (24 pcs)
– TOHO demi-round 11/0 seed beads (66pcs) *can be replaced with 15/0 seed beads
– miyuki delica 11/0 – three colors
– miyuki round seed beads 15/0 – two colors
– miyuki round seed beads 11/0 – one color
– beading thread Toho One G/beading needle – size #12
*Please note that English is not my native language:) I tried to do my best to explain and show all the process, if you will have additional questions you can contact me on pikapolina(at)gmail.com
All rights reserved.